B&B in a rural location on the edge of Bodmin Moor near Liskeard, Cornwall | All text & images Copyright www.rivendalebedandbreakfast.co.uk 2015
| Website Design by AbriWebDesign.co.uk
Helen Northey Rivendale Attwood Lane Pensilva Cornwall PL14 5QU 01579-
This statement is a guide for those who might be concerned about access. We encourage you to contact us should you have any further questions.
Rivendale is a converted barn, originally built around the 1850’s. Due the age and layout of the building we are unfortunately unable to offer wheelchair access at this time.
We are situated in a very quiet and peaceful location – the property is approximately 1 ½ miles by car from Pensilva, our nearest village.
• The last 200m of your car journey is via an unmade road.
• The nearest train station is Liskeard.
• The nearest bus stop is approximately 1 ½ miles away, in the village of Pensilva.
• There is ample free carparking to the front of Rivendale, on a level, gravelled surface.
• A small step up onto a slate-
• Main entrance door leads into level, tiled ground floor.
• The guest dining room is situated on this floor.
• Eleven stairs dividing at a half landing (five stairs, then six) with a wooden hand rail on the right, lead up to bedrooms and guest lounge on the first floor.
• Stairs, guest bedrooms and guest-
• A ground floor wc and hand-
• No smoking anywhere in the house.
• No pets are allowed anywhere in the house.